Wednesday 20 August 2008

Dissapointment

I guess, in truth, it was selfish.
I have a wife and kids who haven't had a proper holiday this year.
The dates that the guys from McKinney return to DR is not in my kids holidays, so it would therefore involve taking Jemma out of school.

So last night I had a long chat with Debbie, and it was agreed that there was no way forward and that I was not going to be returning to DR this year.

But it hurts.

But I love Debbie

So that's it. However I am convinced that I'm 'on call' 52 weeks of the year, advocating for the poor in DR, and that can be done alongside being a Husband & a Father. Keeping this blog going is part of that advocacy.

But it still hurts..

1 comment:

christian charity said...

No disappoint God Bless the Charity donations to survive the poverty countries
http://www.kchristiancharity.org/