Tuesday 10 June 2008

20 minutes to go!

Final post before leaving for Manchester. We fly out first thing tomorrow.
I'm feeling happier about it all following on from Debbie just being wonderful the last few days and getting behind me. She just can't do enough. Thanks luv.

My only fear is that we won't get all our stuff through baggage. We have authority to take an extra 10kg each, but Andys used that in Toothpaste! He's got over 100 tubes of the stuff! They're going to have fresh breath confidence in the DR by the time we've finished. Add to that pencils, soap, cuddly toys, nail varnish, and we're ready to go!!

Next time I write, we'll be in the DR !!!

See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon

I will be interested in knowing about getting donations through. The new airline rules have me worried as we depend so much on donations coming with each volunteer.

Father Dale
Dominican Outreach

Anonymous said...

Hope the toothpaste gets through ok. We took sunglasses and wedding dresses to Kenya! Thinking of your family today settling to a routine without you for a while. Hooks